viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

2nd ENTRY: 21ST OF OCTOBER

“The 5 explorers”
In this fun theater 5 explorers are presented, to know them you will have to read and make comprehensible questions about the theatre with this online quiz on internet.
Then, you must exchange your quiz with other group in class

http://www.onlinequizcreator.com/


 For this, you can use information present in the theater and search for information on the internet.  Go for it explorers!

The country of the senses

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Marisol. She was very cheerful and she used to spend hours and hours playing with their parents. One day, her mom and dad told her that they would have a new baby. Marisol was very happy and exciting.


Time passed and the little brother of Marisol was born. Little by little, she was feeling that her family were leaving her to one side and that they were paying more attention to Luisito. It was at this moment when Marisol started insulting her little brother:
Stella Maris (CC BY-NC 2.0)

-Marisol: “Disgusting child”, “It was better when you hadn't been born” “You're a thief because you stole the love of my parents” “Now they don't love me, and it's your fault”.

Marisol went to bed very upset that they. As she slept she, suddenly, started to dream. She was in the "Country of the 5 senses." She started to walk and she met Mr. Huge Hands:

Universal Pop (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

-Mr. Huge Hands: Do not worry, do not be afraid, I am the touch! And, by me, I can touch you and know you're soft or cold or ... Marisol, why don't you love your brother?

-Marisol: It is because of him that my parents don't care for me.

Mr. Huge Hands: Yes they so and a lot! But instead of touching you ten times like before, they touch you five times, and the other five they give to your brother. He also needs affection Marisol. 
(picture made by Trini)

Suddenly the Mr. Huge Hands disappeared mysteriously. As soon as he had gone, Mr. Big Nose appeared:

       Mr. Big Nose: Marisol, why are you upset?

       Marisol: Is because of my brother, I don't understand why my mum doesn't make my all that delicious meals that smell so good to me, or why she doesn't help me to put my clothes on like before... I remember how great they smeeled.

Mr.Big Nose: Marisol, she still do these foods, but instead of doing them everyday, she does them less because they have to care also about your brother's meal.  Otherwise, you're a big girl, and you can dress yourself. Don't you worry Marisol, if you go to your wardrobe and smell your clothes you'll see they smell as goo as always. 





(picture made by Trini)

As soon as she finished hearing these words, Mr.Big Nose disappeared and the very happy Mrs Little Ears were presented: 

Mrs Little Ears:  We have come to ask you why do you say such ugly things about Luisito. He hears everything, you know?. He is very sad thinking that you don't want him. Be patient, you'll see that when he grows a little, the first word he will say will be "Marisol", seriosly, you will see. Be very careful with your ears darling with them you and everybody can hear almost everything!

- Marisol: Everybody here is trying to convince me that I should treat my brother better! Maybe they are right... Anyway, there's something I still don't understand. Why don't my parents give me as many kisses as before... And why don't they give me all of these fruits that I like so much?

(picture made by Trini)

So Mrs Little Ears disappeared and Mrs Pretty Mouth arrived:

Mr Pretty Mouth: Marisol, Like Mr. Big Nose said, you're a big girl now, and can get all the food you want on your own, also, they do still give you kisses. The fact is that they have to share them with the baby, instead of giving you eight kisses, like before, they'll give you four. Be calm because when Luisito is little older, he will also give you many kisses so you'll have a lot of people loving you.

(picture made by Trini)

Mr Pretty Mouth had hardly finished speaking when Mr. Wide Eye, who sees everything, appeared.

-Mr. Wide Eyes: Marisol, I am the sight and I can everything. I have seen everything that you have done during your entire life, and what you do now. Do you know what eyes are used for? 

- Marisol: I believe they are for seeing, with them we can see many things: colours, shapes...

- Mr. Wide Eyes: Exactly!! And with them you can also see that your parents love you like always.

(picture made by Trini)


When Mr. Wide Eye finished saying these words, all of the other senses appeared, and they told Marisol one phrase that always stayed in her mind: 

"Use your senses to explore your world around! You can discover wonderful things by yourself"
Then, they continue saying  "In your case, Marisol, if you look you'll can apreciate by us that your parents love you as always, and that your little brother wants you to accept him”.




After this final learning, Marisol woke up. She remembered all of her dream and especially the last phrase that all the senses told her. So she got up, gave her brother a big hug and apologised to him and her parents. 

With time, everything that the senses had said was true, the caresses, the meals, her clothes, and even the first word her brother said "MARISOL".



Your teachers,
Lola, María and Trini. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario